Saturday, October 23, 2010

More Magic Flute Awesomeness...

So in memory of going to the Magic Flute with my good friends Sarah and Nick, here are some more highlights:


This is the famous Queen of the Night aria, which is known for being super difficult to sing, especially since it demands a ridiculous range and only a few people are physically capable of hitting the high notes.


I really like the Three Spirits. I think they sing some of the most beautiful parts in the Magic Flute (even if they have awkward costumes sometimes).


Last, but not least, I put this one in as an ode to my friend Sarah. This is her favorite part of the Ingmar Bergman version. And, I have to say, the winter to spring transition thing is pretty cool. Also, Papageno is my favorite character.

No comments:

Post a Comment